Spring League Update

As the pandemic continues we have released more information.

With the COVID-19 outbreak continuing the city has understandably decided to cancel all permits until June 30th. As a result the leagues Board of Directors have decided to postpone the opening of our season until July 1st, 2020. We are planning at that time to run a summer program (July through August) assuming the city opens its facilities and deems them safe. More information will be released as soon as it becomes available.

Please stay safe,

Recent news